Bring your Mill Valley Film Festival Ticket Stub to below Downtown Businesses from October 5th-15th 2023 for treat or discount listed below:
- Bodywise Massage - 1435 4th St Suite F - Free 10-minute chair massage (call to reserve time)
- Espin Bikes - 1447 4th St #B - $100 off Any Ebike
- Kuma Cafe - 1128 4th St- 10% off for all drinks. Not included happy hour (4-7pm
- Kuma Market - 1417 4th St - 5% off entire bill
- Lamp & Shade Shop - 909 D Street - 30% off one Lamp or Lampshade
- Pint Size Lounge - 1615 4th St - 20% Discount
- Shiro Kuma Sushi - 1518 4th St - 5% off total bill
- T & B Sports - 1345 4th Street - $ 10 off purchase of $ 50 or $ 20 off purchase of $ 100 or more
- Vin Antico - 881 4th Street - 10% discount on food bill
- Wrap N Kabob - 811 4th St - 10% off total bill
Mill Valley Film Festival
Downtown San Rafael, CA
Each year the festival welcomes more than 200 filmmakers, representing more than 50 countries. Screening sections include World Cinema; US Cinema; Valley of the Docs; Children’s FilmFest; a daily shorts program; and Active Cinema, MVFF’s activist films initiative. Festival guests also enjoy Tributes, Spotlights, and Galas throughout.
About the California Film Institute:
The nonprofit California Film Institute celebrates and promotes film as art and education through the presentation of the Mill Valley Film Festival and year-round exhibitions at the Christopher B. Smith Rafael Film Center, film distribution by CFI Releasing, and building the next generation of filmmakers and audiences through the CFI Education program. For more information www.cafilm.org or (415) 383-5256.
Bring your ticket stub to the below businesses to receive a free gift, special treat, or discount. Downtown San Rafael is the place to be this October.
We hope you enjoy the film festival and Downtown San Rafael!