Bring your Mill Valley Film Festival Ticket Stub to below Downtown Businesses from October 6th-16th 2022 for treat or discount listed below:
- Bodywise Massage - 1435 4th St Suite F - Free 10-minute chair massage (call to reserve time)
- Burns Florist - 1414 4th Street - 1 Long Stem Rose per ticket holder (flower of equal value will be substituted if no roses avail)
- Embrace Yoga - 1122 Fourth Street - Free class to ticket holder (valid through the end of 2022)
- Espin Bikes -1447 4th Street, Ste B - $100 off an in-store e-bike purchase
- Pond Farm Brewing Company - 1848 Fourth Street - $1 off ticket holders' first beer
- Rebound Bookstore - 1611 4th St- 20% discount on all purchases over $20
- Uchiwa Ramen - 821 B Street - 10% discount off the total bill
- Vin Antico - 881 4th Street - 10% discount off food bill
Mill Valley Film Festival
Downtown San Rafael, CA
Each year the festival welcomes more than 200 filmmakers, representing more than 50 countries. Screening sections include World Cinema; US Cinema; Valley of the Docs; Children’s FilmFest; a daily shorts program; and Active Cinema, MVFF’s activist films initiative. Festival guests also enjoy Tributes, Spotlights, and Galas throughout.
About the California Film Institute:
The nonprofit California Film Institute celebrates and promotes film as art and education through the presentation of the Mill Valley Film Festival and year-round exhibitions at the Christopher B. Smith Rafael Film Center, film distribution by CFI Releasing, and building the next generation of filmmakers and audiences through the CFI Education program. For more information www.cafilm.org or (415) 383-5256.
Bring your ticket stub to the below businesses to receive a free gift, special treat, or discount. Downtown San Rafael is the place to be this October.
We hope you enjoy the film festival and Downtown San Rafael!