2019 BID Events
- Member Mixer Beautification – Feb 28, 5:30-7:30, T&B Sports
- Downtown Clean Up Day – Friday, April 12 9am-Noon
- Spring Sidewalk Sale - Sat. April 13, 11am-5pm
- May Madness Cruise – Fri. May 10 6pm - ?
- May Madness Car Show & Parade - Sat. May 11, Noon-6pm
- Member Mixer – June ? Theme, Date & Host TBD
- Hops & Vines Stroll - Sat. July 13, 2-7pm
- Summer Sidewalk Sale - Sat. Aug 17, 11am-5pm
- Member Mixer – Sept ? Theme, Date & Host TBD
- Trick or Treat on 4th Street - Sat. Oct. 26, 1-3PM
- West End Village Celebration - Sun. Nov. 3, 11am-7pm
- Parade of Lights - Fri. Nov. 29, Noon-8pm & Sat. Nov. 30 9am-Noon
- Shop Local Saturday - Sat. Nov. 30 11am-5pm
What: The 31st Annual Greg Borrelli May Madness Car Show and Parade When: PARADE 5pm – Saturday, May 11 SHOW & SHINE Noon to 6 pm CRUISE Friday night, May 11th, 6pm BBQ at ELKS 7:30pm $35/person Where: Fourth Street in Downtown San Rafael FREE to the public. Bring the whole family! Info/Register your car: www.MayMadnessSanRafael.com For Immediate…Read More
Saturday, July 13, 2019 2:00 PM – 7:00 PM Downtown San Rafael, CA This Beer & Wine tasting event will feature the numerous new (and established) Downtown Breweries, Bars and Restaurants and also include San Rafael merchants and businesses offering tastes, with light refreshments, inside their stores along the Fourth Street corridor to the West…Read More
View Sidewalk Sale participants here. Free Parking in City garages on C Street, A Street and the West End lot at 1550 4th Street during this event. Have questions? Are you a merchant who’d like to participate? Get in touch. Get the word out! Download a poster and share this image on your website, social media and with your email…Read More
April 2019 Clean & Green Day
Click to view lightbox.
April 2019 Spring Sidewalk Sale
Click to view lightbox.
Other Downtown San Rafael Events
2019 Art Walk dates: 4/12, 5/10, 6/14, 7/12, 8/9, 9/13, 10/11, 11/8, 12/13
Enjoy galleries, open studios, art exhibits, live music and refreshments as you stroll in downtown San Rafael. Anchored by Art Works Downtown galleries and artist studios, the 2nd Friday Art Walk links venues along downtown Fourth Street the second Friday of each month.
Downtown San Rafael Garages Free on Weekends
Don't forget to tell your customers in person and through your social media and emails about the Free Parking on Saturdays and Sundays! FREE WEEKEND PARKING is in the A Street and C Street Garages, thanks to the Parking Department's pilot program. Let's keep it going by getting good participation! Win-Win.