2019 BID Events
- Member Mixer Beautification – Feb 28, 5:30-7:30, T&B Sports
- Downtown Clean Up Day – Friday, April 12 9am-Noon
- Spring Sidewalk Sale - Sat. April 13, 11am-5pm
- May Madness Cruise – Fri. May 10, 6-9pm
- May Madness Car Show & Parade - Sat. May 11, Noon-6pm
- Member Mixer - Thurs, June 27, Bogie’s Too, 5:30-7:30pm
- Hops & Vines Stroll - Sat. July 13, 2-7pm
- Summer Sidewalk Sale - Sat. Aug 24, 11am-5pm
- Member Mixer – Thurs, Sept 26th, 5:30-7:30pm at Istanbul Rug
- Trick or Treat on 4th Street - Sat. Oct. 26, 1-3PM
- West End Village Celebration - Sun. Nov. 3, 11am-7pm
- Parade of Lights - Fri. Nov. 29, Noon-8pm & Sat. Nov. 30 9am-Noon
- Shop Local Saturday - Sat. Nov. 30 11am-5pm
Mark your calendars to participate in our great summer savings event on Saturday, August 24, 11-5pm! Join us for discounts, sales, demos, special events, food and lively shopping. The fun will stretch from downtown 4th Street to the West End Village. Downtown businesses will offer sales and discounts, special items, entertainment and an opportunity to…Read More
September Mixer: Thursday, September 26 from 5:30 to 7:30PM Hosted by Ogi Teker at Istanbul Rug 1504 4th St, San Rafael, CA 94901 Please suggest topics/speakers you would be interested in HERE.Read More
April 2019 Clean & Green Day
Click to view lightbox.
April 2019 Spring Sidewalk Sale
Click to view lightbox.
Other Downtown San Rafael Events
2019 Art Walk dates: 4/12, 5/10, 6/14, 7/12, 8/9, 9/13, 10/11, 11/8, 12/13
Enjoy galleries, open studios, art exhibits, live music and refreshments as you stroll in downtown San Rafael. Anchored by Art Works Downtown galleries and artist studios, the 2nd Friday Art Walk links venues along downtown Fourth Street the second Friday of each month.
Downtown San Rafael Summer Market
4th Street, 6 - 9 PM on Thursdays, June 13 - Sept 26
(No market on July 4th.)
The farmers market in Downtown San Rafael is a longstanding tradition of almost 30 years which we are happy to continue! The new Summer Market by the Agricultural Institute of Marin, AIM, will feature an exciting mix of new and returning farmers and purveyors. You’ll discover and connect with farmers selling a bounty of seasonal fresh fruits and vegetables. Enjoy music, crafts, education, and children’s activities, and most of all – connect with your friends and neighbors Downtown!
Stay, shop, dine and enjoy the local businesses in Downtown!
Downtown San Rafael Garages Free on Weekends
Don't forget to tell your customers in person and through your social media and emails about the Free Parking on Saturdays and Sundays! FREE WEEKEND PARKING is in the A Street and C Street Garages, thanks to the Parking Department's pilot program. Let's keep it going by getting good participation! Win-Win.