2019 BID Events
- Member Mixer Beautification – Feb 28, 5:30-7:30, T&B Sports
- Downtown Clean Up Day – Friday, April 12 9am-Noon
- Spring Sidewalk Sale - Sat. April 13, 11am-5pm
- May Madness Cruise – Fri. May 10, 6-9pm
- May Madness Car Show & Parade - Sat. May 11, Noon-6pm
- Member Mixer - Thurs, June 27, Bogie’s Too, 5:30-7:30pm
- Hops & Vines Stroll - Sat. July 13, 2-7pm
- Summer Sidewalk Sale - Sat. Aug 24, 11am-5pm
- Member Mixer – Thurs, Sept 26th, 5:30-7:30pm at Istanbul Rug
- Trick or Treat on 4th Street - Sat. Oct. 26, 1-3PM
- West End Village Celebration - Sun. Nov. 3, 11am-7pm
- Parade of Lights - Fri. Nov. 29, Noon-8pm & Sat. Nov. 30 9am-Noon
- Shop Local Saturday - Sat. Nov. 30 11am-5pm
886 4th Street, San Rafael
Owners: Bishlam and Amy Bullock
What’s the hardest lesson you learned in starting a business?
To not run my business all the time. It’s hard to take my hands off the wheel sometimes, and let it evolve the way it wants to. The business will tell you what it needs…Read More
Downtown San Rafael: 4th Street between H Street and Shaver Kid’s activities and live bands all day! The West End Village will again be the destination for local families to enjoy community spirit, kid’s arts and crafts activities (in partnership with several local non-profit organizations) and all-day fun that is the foundation of the West…Read More
Annual Member Meeting/BID Mixer Thursday, September 26 from 5:30 to 7:30 PM Hosted by Ogi Teker at Istanbul Rug, 1504 4th Street We will be sharing our 2019 Annual Report and Board slate. Miriam Karell, the SBDC Director will speak on workshops relevant to your business and Digital Marketing Strategies. Come meet your Downtown neighbors for a social evening of fun and information.Read More
April 2019 Clean & Green Day
Click to view lightbox.
April 2019 Spring Sidewalk Sale
Click to view lightbox.
Other Downtown San Rafael Events
2019 Art Walk dates: 4/12, 5/10, 6/14, 7/12, 8/9, 9/13, 10/11, 11/8, 12/13
Enjoy galleries, open studios, art exhibits, live music and refreshments as you stroll in downtown San Rafael. Anchored by Art Works Downtown galleries and artist studios, the 2nd Friday Art Walk links venues along downtown Fourth Street the second Friday of each month.
Downtown San Rafael Summer Market
4th Street, 6 - 9 PM on Thursdays, June 13 - Sept 26
(No market on July 4th.)
The farmers market in Downtown San Rafael is a longstanding tradition of almost 30 years which we are happy to continue! The new Summer Market by the Agricultural Institute of Marin, AIM, will feature an exciting mix of new and returning farmers and purveyors. You’ll discover and connect with farmers selling a bounty of seasonal fresh fruits and vegetables. Enjoy music, crafts, education, and children’s activities, and most of all – connect with your friends and neighbors Downtown!
Stay, shop, dine and enjoy the local businesses in Downtown!
Downtown San Rafael Garages Free on Weekends
Don't forget to tell your customers in person and through your social media and emails about the Free Parking on Saturdays and Sundays! FREE WEEKEND PARKING is in the A Street and C Street Garages, thanks to the Parking Department's pilot program. Let's keep it going by getting good participation! Win-Win.