$5,000 Grants for Independent Restaurants
The Restaurants Care Resilience Fund is launching its fall application cycle from October 25 – November 8. Restaurants are invited to apply for $5,000 to build resilience – technology upgrades, equipment upgrades, employee training/retention, and unforeseen hardship.
Who is eligible to receive a grant for the Fall Cycle?
- Restaurants located in CA owned by a CA resident
- Independent restaurants (not part of a large chain or franchise)
- 1-5 units
- Under $3 million in annual revenue (combined revenue for all units/concepts)
- Have been open for at least one full year
- All restaurants that meet the above criteria are eligible and encouraged to apply, additional consideration is given to restaurants owned by women and people of color.
- If you received a grant from the Resilience Fund in 2021 or 2022, you are eligible to apply this year. However, priority will be given to those who have not received funding from us in the past.
- Note: members of the STATE boards of the California Restaurant Association and California Restaurant Foundation are not eligible.