The Downtown San Rafael Arts District presents:
The DSRAD Fall Arts Launch
Friday, October 13, 2023 ~ 5 pm -9 pm
The Downtown San Rafael Art District (DSRAD) is proud to present the 1st Annual Fall Arts Launch on October 13 from 5pm to 9pm to celebrate local talent and culture.
The event will be held in Downtown San Rafael during our 2nd Friday Art Walk and Dining Under the Lights Festivities. The event will showcase various forms of art and creative expression and feature local artists, musicians, and other activities.
Check out the entertainment schedule and map below to enjoy the Art District festivities including the 2nd Friday Art Walk, Altar Walk, interactive kids activities, Dining Under the Lights Live Bands, Downtown San Rafael restaurants, and more.
Come support San Rafael's local artists and businesses while enjoying the vibrant atmosphere in our downtown during the fall season!
For more information about DSRAD click HERE.
Marin Society of the Artists - 1515 3rd Street
- Dreams & Nightmares art exhibit reception – Bay Area artists; The Artist Hines juror – 5pm-8m Prizes awarded at 6pm
- Dia de Los Muertos Altar - By Marina Palma
- Chalk Mural Making– Led by muralist Oscar Morales and Voces del Canal.
A community family-friendly outdoor participatory art activity with food & drink available 4pm –dusk
- ELM youth performing musicians 5pm – 6pm
- Live music by Pablo Malpica 6-8pm
2nd Friday Art Walk, presented by Art Works Downtown
- Blacktop Gallery:A pop-up exhibit in the middle of Fourth street featuring a diverse collection of artists including but not limited to: Nate Castillo, Isidoro Filadelfo, Tubi Ho, Anne Shaheen
- Hands On Assemblage:a fun sculpture-making activity for all ages
- Music/Performance by Danzante – Aztec Dancers
- AWD Arts Table with staffing/supplies for table presence on Fourth Street, San Rafael
THANK YOU TO THE DSRAD PARTNERS: